Senior Portrait & Kindergrad Session Fees
- Basic Studio Session Fee – Includes up to 3 outfit changes with simple drops and props: $125 (plus stylist/assistant fee). “Buddy shoot”: $95 per person (plus stylist/assistant fee).*
- “The Graduate” Session Fee – Includes up to 4 outfit changes (in studio and/or on location just outside the studio): $175 (plus stylist/assistant fee). “Buddy Shoot”: $145 per person (plus stylist/assistant fee).*
- “The Works!” Session Fee – $275 (plus stylist/assistant fee) – Spend an afternoon with Deborah Ouellette. We shoot in studio and/or on location until we run out of light, things to wear, or steam, whichever happens first. Unlimited outfits (although the goal should not be to get into more outfits at the expense of getting great shots). “Buddy Shoot”: $195 per person (plus stylist/assistant fee).
- “I Just Want The CD!” – $475 (plus stylist/assistant fee) – Spend an afternoon with Deb (in studio and/or on location) as with Option ‘C’ except you get a CD with all images burned to it (after initial edit to remove misfires, blinks, etc., of course), full res.
- Up to 10 images (your ‘Top 10′) with ‘Bare Basics’ retouch.
- FREE FB sized copies of your “Top 10″ final, retouched images.
Plus, 10 – ‘Deb’s Faves’ pretouched* digital 5x7s to show off while you wait for your (10) retouched finals to come in. Note: * Pretouched images are given simple color/contrast adjustments to punch up colors, then a soft portrait blend filter applied so that they look nice enough to show off online while waiting for processing of your final, retouched images (the ones you will actually print or have printed.
- Rest of images will be adjusted for color/density/contrast (retouching on remaining images available at normal retouching rates).
- Signed release giving you permission to make unlimited personal copies for friends and family.
- Plus, you still get the normal discount rates if you decide to place a print order (some folks still prefer paper prints to digital copies) and get it in
by the deadline given by the lab and/or artist.
* Location fee: $45 to travel anywhere within 30 miles (each way) of the Belleville studio. Two of our favorite locations are historic Depot Town and downtown Monroe. Quote for locations further away.
* Assistant fee: If extra hands are needed to get the job done, an additional fee (per assistant) is $25 per up to two hours of shoot time).
* Client pays any/all fees charged by beaches/state park (entrance fees), rental fees for locations (like Ford Mansion) who charge a fee to photograph on the premises, etc.
* Hair/Make-up fees are paid separately to the appropriate person the day you come in to shoot. Be sure to discuss fees, terms and skin/hair prep directly with the hair/make-up person well before your session date/time. Check out options for hair/make-up.
Call (810) 793-8919 or e-mail with questions.